As you know Google Home has a three type of variant which are Google Home, Google Home Mini, and Google Home Max. All the Google Home is having four LED dots on the top of the device which point up what does your device is doing. Here we are going to explain you about the four dot lights on your Google Home devices individually.
Status of LED lights on Google Home
- When you say “Hey, Google” or “Ok, Google” then LED lights on Google Home spins and pluses in clockwise direction with multi-colored dots.
- When Google Home is thinking it continuously spins the multi-colored LED dots in clockwise directions.
- Google Home continuously pulsing multi-colored which means Google Home is responding
- When you see a static orange light on your Google Home which means the microphone button is muted and device is not listening anything.
- Google Home’s LED lights pluses white slowly that means your device is ready to setup.
- Google Home is pulsing blue led lights on the top of the device which indicates that Google Home is verifying your device.
- When an LED light on Google Home is white and it’s spinning in clockwise direction, this indicates that your device is connecting to Wi-Fi.
- LED light on top of the Google Home is lighting up from top to bottom in white color which means the thing is downloading on your device.
- If LED dot lights on Google Home is spinning clockwise in white color that means the status is installing.
- When LED light of Google Home is spinning and blinking in White and multi-colored then the status of the device is “Bootup”.
- As the LED lights on Google Home is displaying as a countdown in orange color, the status is “Factory Reset”.
- When the light is pulsing slowly white which means your Alarm is ringing.
- If the light is spinning in white color, status is timer ringing.
- When you see a six static orange LED lights on top of the Google Home, it means an error occurred and update is taking longer than expected.
Status of LED Lights on Google Home Mini and Max
- When LED lights on Google Home Mini turns on and color is white then that means Google Assistant has heard “Hey Google” or “Ok Google” and is waiting for your response.
- When the lights runs and color is showing white that means Google Home Mini is thinking on what you have said.
- When lights pluses continuously white, then the status is “Google Home Mini is Responding”.
- As if the LED light remains static is orange color then that indicates Google Home Mini’s microphone is muted. And your Google Assistant is not listening anything.
- LED lights pulse slowly in white color, status is the Google Assistant is ready to setup.
- If the LED light remains static in blue color, it shows “verifying device”.
- Google Home Mini LED lights bounce back and forth in white color, it indicates device is connecting to Wi-Fi.
- When LED light up from left to right and color is white, that means status is either Downloading or Installing.
- When LED light up from left to right in multi-colored, status is “Bootup”.
- If 1 orange dot lights up on the top of the Google Home Mini or Max device which means factory reset confirmation starts and when 4 orange dots light up that means factory reset confirmation gets completed.
- When the white light pulsing slowly – Alarm is ringing and when the white light runs slowly – Timer is ringing.
- As when 4 white lights flash dimly which means volume is muted.
- Google Home Mini showing 2 static red lights – Update is taking longer than expected.
Done! All type of LED lights has been shown and explained above. As if you see any different color on the top of your Google Home, Mini or Max device then you can send us a message. We will help you in recognizing the status of the device and may also provide you the solution on how to resolve it