Want to connect you’re Logitech Harmony Remote to Amazon Echo Devices in a way to control several of smart home gadgets using your voice only. As when Amazon Alexa Echo and Logitech Harmony connect together, gives a great home entertainment experience you have ever. With Alexa, when you say “Alexa, turn on CNBC” it will power on your TV and comes with this channel. When any of the Logitech Harmony Hub connects to Alexa then you can start harmony actions such as Watch TV, or Play Game. You can even increase/decrease the volume, play, and pause and resume videos. Using Amazon Alexa you can only control the activities created on your Logitech Harmony Remote.
Steps to Connect Amazon Echo to Logitech Harmony Universal Remote
- Open Amazon Alexa App on your mobile device
- Go to Menu and select Skills & Games
- Under Skills and Games, seek out for “Harmony”
- Click on Harmony logo in blue color
- You will see option “Enable to Use” harmony skill
- Enter Logitech Harmony account details to connect with Alexa
- Once connected, select you activities you want to control via Alexa voice commands
- You also need to select TV Channels name that want to access using voice. So that Alexa can change or turn on the channel when you say “Alexa, turn on CNBC”
- Now, click on the “Link Account” button in a way to finish the steps for Alexa to Harmony Remote
Alexa Harmony Commands list
- “Alexa, turn on my TV”
- “Alexa, turn on CNBC”
- “Alexa, turn on Ten Sports”
- “Alexa, turn on ESPN”
- “Alexa, turn on channel 11”
- “Alexa, turn up volume”
- “Alexa, turn up the volume on my TV”
- “Alexa, turn up the volume by 11”
Alexa having trouble reaching Logitech harmony
Most of the Logitech Harmony and Echo user faces this issue while requesting Alexa Logitech Harmony Commands. As this problem “Alexa having trouble reaching Logitech Harmony” occurs when you have created duplicate scenes or activities. Try the below troubleshooting steps when Harmony not responding to Alexa.
- Open Amazon Alexa App
- Head to “Skills” and then select “Harmony Skill”.
- Next is to click on “Settings”
- Now choose “Manage smart home devices”, and then click on “Scenes”
- Under the Scenes try to forget or remove the offline created scenes.
Hope your Logitech Harmony Hub Remote started responding to Alexa!
More Things to do on Amazon Echo
- How to Connect Ring Doorbell to Echo Show
- How to Enable Amazon FreeTime on Alexa Devices
- How to Connect Wemo Smart Plug to Alexa
- How to Setup Alexa Routines on Amazon Echo
- How to Setup Alexa Drop In and Calling
- How to Connect Spotify to Amazon Alexa
Facing Issues with Amazon Alexa Ring Light then read this article to know why Alexa is flashing yellow, Red, Green, Purple, Blue or Orange.