Steps to Stop Amazon from listening to your Alexa Voice Recordings
Here we are showing how you can turn off Alexa Voice Recordings.
- Open Amazon Alexa App and move to settings option
- Next, click on Alexa Account
- Under Alexa account, choose “Alexa Privacy”. You will be redirected to Alexa privacy page.
- On that page you will see an options “Manage How Your Data Improves Alexa”. Tap on that option you will have a section “Help Develop New features” and “Use Message to Improve Transcriptions” to toggle off. Once this option is disable Alexa will never sends recordings to Amazon’s employees but it will be safe.
In case if you want to keep away from any accidental voice recordings then in that situation you can mute the microphone button on your Amazon Echo Devices. After that you cannot wake up you echo device or send any request commands in this mode. When you are ready to use your Amazon Echo device you can simply press the microphone button to turn on. This is how you can stop Alexa from recordings everything while making use of it.
More things you can do with Amazon Alexa and Echo Devices
- How to Setup Alexa Multi-Room Music on Amazon Echo
- How to Make TP-Link Kasa Work with Amazon Alexa
- How to Connect Ring Doorbell to Echo Show using Amazon Alexa
- How to Factory Reset Amazon Echo
- How to Enable Amazon FreeTime on Alexa Devices
- How to Connect Wemo Smart Plug to Alexa
- How to Setup and Use Alexa Routines on Amazon Echo
- How to Setup and Use Amazon Echo Dot
- How to Setup and Use Alexa Drop In and Calling
- How to Connect Spotify to Amazon Alexa