Honeywell comes up with a several Wi-Fi thermostats which used to control heating and air-conditioning units or heat pumps of your smart home. Doesn’t matter which HVAC system is with you, and how the components does works, it’s a great chance to have a Smart Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostat. Even you can replace your old thermostat with a new Honeywell if you wished to. Honeywell Thermostat is one of the Best Smart Thermostat 2019 as having all bells and whistles. But along with cool features sometimes you may faces some technical issues or problems while using Honeywell Thermostat. One of the major issues is “Honeywell Thermostat Not Cooling” when it is set to cool. If you are facing this cooling problem then move towards troubleshooting guide by Honeywell Tech Support Team that used to solve this type of issues frequently asked by users.
Troubleshoot: Honeywell Thermostat Not Cooling
- Ensure that the thermostat is at cool mode and its cooling point is set below your room temperature
- Make sure that display of thermostat screening a call for cooling, as a rule indicated by words “cool on” or showing snowflake icon. In case if “cool on” or snowflake icon is flashing, then your thermostat is in delay mode, which will usually take up to 5 minutes. Delay mode is to look after your equipment from short cycling.
- In case your Honeywell thermostat showing a call for cool, ensure that furnace door is securely closed or not and also the power switch is ON where furnace is set to.
- Check that the circuit breaker switches for furnace are power ON.
- Still your Honeywell Thermostat is not cooling, but has been worked better in past, we recommend you to call any practiced HVAC contractor in a way to assist you.
In case if you are installing New Honeywell Thermostat
1. In this way first thing you need to verify is that the thermostat wiring should match correctly from the old thermostat to new one. If you found that not separate wires to R and Rc connection, so these terminal must be linked. On some of the thermostats the required connection is completed by a jumper wire union and on other models this connection is made by a slider switch containing 1 and 2 wire settings. Now you need to install Honeywell Thermostat properly using installation Guide.
Best Honeywell Thermostat 2019
- Honeywell RTH9585WF1004/W Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Honeywell Lyric T5